Good news, the Brisbane Good Food and Wine Show is on again, at the Brisbane Convention Centre from Friday the 4th of November to Sunday the 6th of November.
Probably the most exciting part is the chance to see celebrity chefs and their kitchen demonstrations; Matt Moran, George Calombaris, Gary Mehigan, Tobie Puttock and Manu Feildel.
Also exciting is the introduction of a dedicated gluten-free area, featuring products from exhibitors and specialised cooking demonstrations.
There is a range of other classes and demonstrations including;
- Riedel Decanter Bar – savour speciality wines with a panel of wine experts.
- Riedel Wine Theatre – get your tastebuds tingling as you sample top drops and master the art of wine/food matching with Australia’s finest viticulture experts.
- CheeseMatters Discover Class – cheese experts step you through a cheese tasting, matched with a glass of fine wine or beer and other accompaniments
- Sunbeam Academy – cupcakes and coffee, the essentials of life. Tie on an apron and learn to master the making of both with tips from the pros.
- Oxford Landing Estate Restaurant – be transported to South Australia in an instant and enjoy dishes prepared with the best SA ingredients and perfectly complemented with a glass of Oxford Landing Estates wine.
- Barilla Pasta Class – enter the interactive ‘Casa Barilla’ to learn more about pasta – taste it, and try to make the perfect pasta dish yourself.
- Chef Book Signing Sessions – we all have our favourite – and this is your chance to meet them and have your cookbook signed.
Head to Brisbane Good Food and Wine Show for more information and to buy tickets. Adult entry tickets start at $21.50, and you can also buy tickets to the Celebrity shows and various classes.